- What is mu?It's a bar, restaurant and live music venue.
- When is the live music?6 days a week. Please check the listings section for details of who is playing when. There are usually two performances, timings are approximately as follows:
|Performance 1||Performance 2|
|Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday||1930 - 2030||2100 - 2200|
|Friday & Saturday||1930 - 2030||2130 - 2300|
|Sunday||1900 - 2000||2100 - 2200|
- Is the live music free?There is an optional £8 per person cover charge which is added to the bills of guests who areseated during the performances. The cover charge we collect goes towards the fixed performance fees we pre-agree with each musician that plays.
- Can I come for dinner even if I don't care about the music?Yes, that's why we make the cover charge optional.
- Can I talk during the live music performances?Yes you can. We are trying to create an intimate but informal atmosphere. But please however be respectful to other guests and the musicians.